How import OpencCV in my own project

mysticaldervish

May 23, 2012, 7:56:28 AM5/23/12
to android...@googlegroups.com

Hello everybody
I want to work on android project using opencv, I've imorted Opencv library and it's associated samples to Eclipse, as explained here: http://opencv.itseez.com/doc/tutorials/introduction/android_binary_package/android_binary_package.html. I tested the samples they work well. But when I create a my new own android project in Eclipse, it can't link Opencv which is palced in the same workspace of the project (i.e. error when I write  import org.opencv.core.*). Is there something to do with a new project to be linked with Opencv (src and lib).
please can someone help??
thanks

Andrey Pavlenko

May 23, 2012, 8:38:37 AM5/23/12
to android...@googlegroups.com
Have you made a reference to the OpenCV library project in your app?
See the item #2 at this tutorial.

mysticaldervish

May 23, 2012, 9:07:04 AM5/23/12
to android...@googlegroups.com