JAVA imshow location

AKA

Apr 26, 2012, 10:37:55 AM4/26/12
to android...@googlegroups.com

Hi,
I need to use the function imshow in my android application, but I can't find it in the Highgui class. Does anyone know where it is or if it actually exist directly for andoid?
thanks,

Rui Marques

Apr 26, 2012, 10:46:35 AM4/26/12
There is no imshow in OpenCV4Android, you have to display images the-android-way.
You can see how to do that within the OpenCV4Android samples.

Or if you just want to make a quick test, use Highgui.imwrite(filename, img); And check the result by opening the image file.

AKA

Apr 27, 2012, 4:00:36 AM4/27/12
to android...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Thanks a lot, I'll use the samples then.