Re: Issue with build Android NDK project OpenCV 2.4.2

Andrey Pavlenko

Jul 5, 2012, 4:25:50 AM7/5/12
to android...@googlegroups.com
Why  "...\ndk-build" ???
On Windows it should be  "...\ndk-build.cmd" !!! (as stated in the tutorial)

Andrey Pavlenko

Jul 5, 2012, 5:26:14 AM7/5/12
to android...@googlegroups.com
I have no idea, all 3 projects are configured the same way...
Try to restart eclipse, check if you modified the original project, try to run "<path to NDK>\ndk-build.cmd" in console session in the project folder.

Hendrik

Jul 5, 2012, 8:19:44 AM7/5/12
to android...@googlegroups.com
I deleted the project and imported the original one and now everything works fine. Thank you very much!

Andrey Pavlenko

Jul 9, 2012, 2:51:03 AM7/9/12
to android...@googlegroups.com
CDT Builder is configured for Windows hosts
on Linux or MacOS ... remove ”.cmd” and leave "${NDKROOT}/ndk-build"...

So no changes are required on Windows.
Message has been deleted