Re: [OpenCV4Android] Native camera crashes

Raul Carvente

Aug 25, 2012, 6:29:41 PM8/25/12
to android...@googlegroups.com

I saw this error once testing over Hauwei u8510 and searching a little on the net i assume that it`s a hardware problem.

I found this strange because i tested the same application over many models and devices and only the Hauwei ones had this problem. Maybe the same with this HTC One X.

Hope this helps you a bit.

El 25/08/2012 09:22, "Vincent Chen" <vince...@gmail.com> escribió:

Hi,

I try to run the sample apps on my HTC one X.(version 4.0.4)

And install OpenCV Manager and OCV for VN tegra 3 2.4 rev 3

But when I run the sample app. I receive an error.

08-25 17:50:11.030: A/libc(6995): Fatal signal 11 (SIGSEGV) at 0x0000000c (code=1)

I find the problem is when I new a VideoCapture.

like this:

mCamera = new VideoCapture(Highgui.CV_CAP_ANDROID);

Then the program crashes.

But if I run "OpenCV Tutorial 0 - Android Camera"

Everything is fine.

Is anybody has the same problem?