JAVAC Error at building trunk OpenCV for Android

peppschmier

Apr 17, 2012, 3:48:26 AM4/17/12
to android...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm trying to build the OpenCV for Android trunk with enabled NEON features. My settings in wincfg.cmd should all be correct...
At 61% (Building OpenCV Android library project) there is an Java compiler error breaking the build process:

see error_message.png

I tried to build at several NDK-API levels as well as with and without NEON support, but building process is always interrupted at
the same level.

My config:
NDK: r7b
Cmake 2.8
most recent Android SDK
Ant 1.8.2
jdk1.7

Am I using a bad configuration or is it a bug in 2.4 beta I am experiencing?
Thanks in advance,
Michael

error_message.png

peppschmier

Apr 17, 2012, 9:32:31 AM4/17/12
to android...@googlegroups.com
oh, its already tracked... --> for those who have the same problem, keep waiting ;)  http://code.opencv.org/issues/1800

Andrey Pavlenko

Apr 17, 2012, 11:35:34 AM4/17/12
to android...@googlegroups.com
I suggest you use the 2.4 branch of OpenCV, now we're stabilizing it and less attention is paid to trunk...
Anyway, I've committed the fix to the trunk