Re: Unable to build OpenCV 2.4.2 android native samples

Message has been deleted

AlexT

Aug 16, 2012, 4:31:30 AM8/16/12
to android...@googlegroups.com
In case anyone is interested, I solved the problem. Here's how:

1. I ran eclipse from Cygwin: <path_to_eclipse_folder>/eclipse.exe & (maybe I should have done this from the beginning, but I followed the tutorial where it said nothing about Cygwin)
2. In eclipse, right click on project folder -> Properties -> C++ Build -> Builder Settings tab -> Build command: bash <path_to_android_NDK_folder>\android-ndk-r8\ndk-build
3. Click Apply, and the project is rebuilt with no errors.

Done :)