Re: Patches suggestion for froyo

urodelomutante

Jun 6, 2012, 10:54:26 AM6/6/12
to android-on...@googlegroups.com
Thanks.
Today I'll begin testing the new sd build

urodelo

Jun 18, 2012, 4:57:19 AM6/18/12
to android-on...@googlegroups.com
Hello
I'm testing latest build since 10 days. I've installed sd version and I've found out a problem with wake up/suspend. It often happens that when i put the fr under charge, it falls deeply aslept and I'm not able to wake it up anymore, I need to untouch the battery to reboot it. Even this morning, I have put the alarm and the phone didn't ring at all, it was more tired than me...
Generally I find this build quite stable respect to the previous, the only isues I'm getting is with some apps, but this could depend on my sdcard.

A question: under application management there's an option to mocve the app itself to sdcard; has anybody ever succeeded in doing this?

Thank you for your work
urodelo

ran

Jun 18, 2012, 8:40:03 AM6/18/12
to android-on...@googlegroups.com
 Hello

It often happens that when i put the fr under charge, it falls deeply aslept and I'm not able to wake it up anymore, I need to untouch the battery to reboot it.

It is a problem I am looking now.

Generally I find this build quite stable respect to the previous

Glad to hear it.

A question: under application management there's an option to mocve the app itself to sdcard; has anybody ever succeeded in doing this?

I try to do that, but do not investigate. My result is same as you have.

Alexandre