Free GTA04 available for Android porting

Niels

May 27, 2012, 6:02:58 PM5/27/12
to android-on...@googlegroups.com, cvwil...@gmail.com
Hi all,

For those of you interested in continuing the porting of Android, there is an offer for a free GTA04 phone (via Christ van Willegen, in cc).

Another device has already been donated to the Replicant team. Christ informed us there is also a device available for the AoF team.

If you've been waiting to get your hands on a GTA04 for porting AoF, let us know via a reply to this post.

Regards,

Niels

Dan Reid

May 27, 2012, 6:09:06 PM5/27/12
to android-on...@googlegroups.com, cvwil...@gmail.com
Hi Niels,

Sounds interesting. We've a few people down at Farset Labs (local
hackerspace, http://farsetlabs.org.uk/blog/) working on phone
application frameworks ( we've 2 GTA02 devices already) and working
with Android on some more unusual devices. I'll forward this on and
see if anyone's still interested in GTA04 development down here (the
initial price of the board turned away a few as we're not-for-profit /
crowd-funded / strapped for cash)

Thanks,
Dan Reid
Technical Manager at Farset Labs

ran

May 28, 2012, 8:12:28 AM5/28/12
to android-on...@googlegroups.com, cvwil...@gmail.com
Hello

Some times ago I inform you that I started to investigate a posibility to port Android to GTA04. However my effort to buy device from Goldelico was unsuccessful. Goldelico does not deliver subj to Russia.   My effort to find way around was unsuccessful.
If source you suggested may help me, it will be great.

Alexandre

Niels

May 29, 2012, 8:38:43 AM5/29/12
to android-on...@googlegroups.com, cvwil...@gmail.com
Hi Alexandre,

Any other options to get the device into Russia? Can a private person bring it over when travelling from the EU to Russia?

Christ, any experience with shipments to Russia on your end?

Niels

ran

May 29, 2012, 9:51:09 AM5/29/12
to android-on...@googlegroups.com, cvwil...@gmail.com
Hello
One of my college plan to visit Frankfurt, Germany at 25-29 June for one week training.
Is it possible to use this chance?
PS. I see that Michael would like to work as well. I think that he is more prefered person in this case.

Alexandre

понедельник, 28 мая 2012 г., 2:02:58 UTC+4 пользователь Niels написал:
Hi all,

Niels

May 30, 2012, 7:05:10 AM5/30/12
to android-on...@googlegroups.com, cvwil...@gmail.com
Hi Alexandre,

If Christ or Nikolaus can get the device to a delivery address in Germany, it should be feasible, I guess.

Christ, can you let us know if the device can be shipped to Frankfurt?

Thanks,

Niels

Michael Trimarchi

May 30, 2012, 7:43:57 AM5/30/12
to android-on...@googlegroups.com, Niels, cvwil...@gmail.com
Hi All

On 05/30/2012 01:05 PM, Niels wrote:
> Hi Alexandre,
>
> If Christ or Nikolaus can get the device to a delivery address in Germany, it should be feasible, I guess.
>
> Christ, can you let us know if the device can be shipped to Frankfurt?

Any possibility to have one here?

Michael