Re: Current Builds

urodelomutante

May 6, 2013, 12:15:45 PM5/6/13
to android-on...@googlegroups.com
Hello
The most recent builds are available here:
http://serdar-dere.net/~ran/

regards
urodelo
May 7, 2013, 7:28:33 AM5/7/13
to android-on...@googlegroups.com
I'm still doing local daily builds to make sure nothing breaks.

But I don't have means to put these builds on Serdar's server.

You can either get a build from Serdar's server or create your own. Based on the instructions on the wiki this should work out just fine.

Niels.

Harry Mutch

May 7, 2013, 5:37:20 PM5/7/13
to android-on...@googlegroups.com
Hi Niels,

If there is still development work going on then we can always load a new build to the download page, but I was under the impression that things had stopped up.

Harry

matteo sanvito

May 11, 2013, 5:09:19 AM5/11/13
to android-on...@googlegroups.com
unfortunately, I have the same impression: I don't receive any mail about android-on-freerunner developing by ages, and I'm very sad about this. actually I still use my freerunner running android-on-freerunner but the last release is very old and I'm not able to work on it :(

ran

May 11, 2013, 6:20:45 AM5/11/13
to android-on...@googlegroups.com
 Hello

You know that long time I had involved into AoF development. However I switch my GTA02 to GTA04 now and have not chance to continue work with GTA02. Moreover the GTA02 resource really to low to do something more then Froyo. At GTA04 ICS is near working and is chance to go ahead as well. Your know that my GTA02 results collected here: http://serdar-dere.net/~ran/ and it is possible to move it to official site or prepare a current build to officia site. But I do not know any improvement. I ready to help anybody who decide to do something to the AoF project.

Best regards to all, Alexandre