Re: Patches suggestion for froyo

urodelomutante

Jun 24, 2012, 5:57:57 AM6/24/12
to android-on...@googlegroups.com
Another issue:
I don't know it's fault of my sd card. However, I've found out that I'm not able to install any additional soft keyboard... The application seems to install without showing errors, but when I go under Settings->Language, the fresh installed keyboard does not appear

regards
urodelo

Jun 24, 2012, 12:06:41 PM6/24/12
to android-on...@googlegroups.com
Hello
Please, more info:
1) Which soft keyboard you try to install?
2) What was with this soft with previous builds?
Alexandre

urodelomutante

Jun 24, 2012, 1:38:52 PM6/24/12
to android-on...@googlegroups.com

Nevermind... while managing to bring you the link of one of the soft keybords I have, it suddenly began to work again... =:0

thanks anyway