Re: Current Builds

urodelomutante

May 8, 2013, 7:55:25 AM5/8/13
to android-on...@googlegroups.com
Hello!
Not much traffic on this ml recently... how's development actually going? No relevant news I guess...

urodelo

From: Lucas de Vil <lucas....@gmail.com>
Subject: Current Builds
To: android-on...@ googlegroups.com
Date: Monday, May 6, 2013, 9:50 PM
Hei,
the group pages still host the download of the September 2011 build which is more than 18 months of age.Is there a way to get a more current build?
I've already checked gitorious and haven't been able to find a latest build installer or something.

--

---