Issue 556 in android-notifier: MacdroidNotifier not appearing in Growl supported applicaions list (OS X 10.9.1)

android-...@googlecode.com

Feb 21, 2014, 6:23:31 AM2/21/14
to android-no...@googlegroups.com
Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium

New issue 556 by laurent....@gmail.com: MacdroidNotifier not appearing in
Growl supported applicaions list (OS X 10.9.1)
http://code.google.com/p/android-notifier/issues/detail?id=556

IMPORTANT: PLEASE search the existing issues (including closed ones) for
something similar before filing a new one.

DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT file more duplicates of issue 3 (bluetooth
notifications not working).

What steps will reproduce the problem?
1.Installed growl, installed MacDroid Notifier
2.Set up Macdroid Notifier

The expected output is that Growl should recognize MacDroidNotifier, but
instead it does not, and when I open MacDroidNotifier, it says Growl is not
running but in fact it is.

OS X 10.9.1, Growl 2.1.3 and MacDroidNotifier 0.2.9

Please provide the log output if possible (from the alogcat app on android,
Show Log menu on the multiplatform client, or Console on native mac app):
App on android works fine with Android Notifier Desktop 0.5.1. so no log
needed from phone or Android Notifier Desktop 0.5.1, and MacDroidNotifier
0.2.9. has no log option.

issue notifications to this address.

android-...@googlecode.com

Jul 9, 2015, 10:32:21 AM7/9/15
to android-no...@googlegroups.com

Comment #1 on issue 556 by luca.fac...@gmail.com: MacdroidNotifier not
appearing in Growl supported applicaions list (OS X 10.9.1)
https://code.google.com/p/android-notifier/issues/detail?id=556

same problem