Missing include in android/asset_manager.h

Ahmed Abd-Elshakour

Dec 30, 2013, 4:29:40 PM12/30/13
to andro...@googlegroups.com
In android-ndk-r9c-linux-x86_64 when including the file android/asset_manager.h I get some errors mainly about:
/opt/android-ndk-r9c/platforms/android-14/arch-arm/usr/include/android/asset_manager.h:161:67: error: 'off64_t' has not been declared

The errors go away when I manually add the line
#include <sys/types.h>
at the beginning of android/asset_manager.h.

I also noticed that previous ndk revisions mainly ndk-r9 had this line, and it has only been removed in ndk-r9c - or ndk-r9b I am not sure-.
Is this a bug in ndk-r9c or there exists a solution to this problem that I am unaware of?

Glenn Kasten

Jan 6, 2014, 11:43:38 PM1/6/14
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Can you please file a bug at https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/list
(and if you have a fix, upload the CL to AOSP)? Thanks

Ahmed Abd-Elshakour

Jan 18, 2014, 9:28:12 PM1/18/14
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your reply. Bug filed at Issue64988.