Feedback on OpenVG library

Mfabbri77

Jun 1, 2010, 4:23:44 AM6/1/10
to android-ndk
Hi guys,

I've ported my OpenVG library (pure software rendering) to Android
2.1+ (compiled for specific cortex cpu), if anyone want to try it
here's the apk link: http://www.amanithvg.com/tiger_sre-release.apk

I tested it on HTC Desire, if anyone would like to test this example
(on cortex-based devices) feel free to download it and give me
feedback.

Regards.

appforce.org

Jun 1, 2010, 5:05:33 AM6/1/10
to android-ndk
I checked it out and it seems fast and nice - impressive work! Being
closed-source lowers the interest drastically, it just doesn't sound
too reliable to include in projects.

Shuo-Hung Chen

Jun 14, 2010, 1:35:39 PM6/14/10
to android-ndk
Hi,

I would like to download the apk file, but it is stuck at 80%.
Could you help me with it?

Thank you.

On 6月1日, 下午4時23分, Mfabbri77 <fabbri.mich...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I've ported myOpenVGlibrary (pure software rendering) to Android

Hangyu Kuang

Jun 14, 2010, 7:18:28 PM6/14/10
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Hi, may I know your Cortex CPU's frequency?

Thanks

Shuo-Hung Chen

Jun 24, 2010, 11:35:05 PM6/24/10
to android-ndk