How to debug problem within NativeActivity.OnCreate. Android app failing on recent Chrome OS

CMA Science

Feb 2, 2023, 11:03:58 AM2/2/23
to android-ndk
I have an Android app which uses derived/extended class from NativeActivity.
On older Chromebook (with OS 103) and all Android devices it works.

But on more recent Chromebook (OS 109) it fails.
I think problem started with either Chrome OS 104 or 105.
In Java layer I see:
The super.OnCreate call in FMXNativeActivity fails on recent Chrome OS build with latest Delphi. So the OnCreate of NativeActivity fails.

In logs I see 2 messages that may indicate something:
A resource failed to call release message.
InputDispatcher: Dropping event because there is no touchable window or gesture monitor at (91, 440) in display 0.

As it is the super.onCreate in FMXNativeActivity that fails which is in Java SDK library it self I’m not sure how to dig deeper.

Any ideas what can be the cause or how I can look futher?