shared library compiled by standalone toolchain vs android studio

r0l...@freemail.hu

Sep 7, 2022, 6:07:01 PM9/7/22
to android-ndk
Hi All,

I have a shared library which used to build fine when cross compiled and imported in an android studio project. However, due to unknown reasons (android studio, ndk upgrades, etc.) it started to crash during unwinding when an exception is thrown by the shared library.

However, when the shared library source is built within android studio (gradle, cmake) it does not crash when the same exception is thrown by the library.

Does anyone know the reason?

Regards,
r0ller

Dan Albert

Sep 26, 2022, 3:11:11 PM9/26/22
to android-ndk

r0l...@freemail.hu

Oct 5, 2022, 4:39:12 AM10/5/22
to android-ndk
I bumped into that page when looking for a solution but I used ndk r23. However, I recompiled all dependencies with r25 as well and the lib still crashes on unwinding when compiled with the standalone toolchain.