Native crash in the review of a Flutter app

Iván Gómez Lanzat

Jun 10, 2022, 10:45:19 AM6/10/22
to android-ndk
First of all, sorry if this shouldn't go here, but the bug seems to be related to ndk.

I have tried to upload an app developed in Flutter to Play store and I always get the same error:

1.PNG

2.PNG

I've seen the same thing happening to other people (https://github.com/flutter/flutter/issues/37396) but I can't find a solution. Has anyone else had this problem?

Thank you in advance

enh

Jun 10, 2022, 10:56:15 AM6/10/22
to android-ndk
heh, not really. "ndk-translation" is a really annoying name, but unfortunately we don't get to choose other team's project names :-(

i've sent a link to that bug to the ndk-translation and flutter teams because -- even if the ndk-translation folks fix their bugs [there look to be multiple unrelated bugs on that one github issue] -- the flutter folks will probably want to avoid generating the problematic code patterns until/unless everyone's running the latest ndk-translation with all the fixes.

but, no, nothing for the ndk here :-)