load openssl in ndk android and perform aes-256-cbc encryption

krishna acharya

Jul 13, 2021, 4:33:25 PM7/13/21
to android-ndk
I want to load openssl in ndk android and perform aes-256-cbc encryption. but i am getting undefined reference to AES_set_encrypt_key. Can some one help me to achieve this?
Thank you.

krishna acharya

Sep 8, 2021, 5:51:52 PM9/8/21
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for developing ndk platform for Android.
I have solved the problem.
Regards