Using External LLVM Clang for Android Compilations

koola...@gmail.com

Jan 19, 2022, 11:49:00 PM1/19/22
to android-ndk
Hi,

I understand that there is a variant of Clang available with Android NDK that is used when we compile C++ code for Android.

However, If i want to use the LLVM Clang downloaded from the llvm website for android compilations, how can it be done ? I had tried the same and got a bunch of errors which do not come when I use the clang inside NDK.

Any views here will help.

Thanks !

Regards,
Abhishek Mohata

Dan Albert

Feb 10, 2022, 7:21:41 PM2/10/22
to android-ndk
It can't be afaik. It might be the same source but it's not the same configuration.

What are you trying to do?