NDK r25 beta 4 released

Dan Albert

May 11, 2022, 4:21:51 PM5/11/22
to android-nd...@googlegroups.com
NDK r25 beta 4 is now available in the beta channel of the SDK manager (use ndkVersion "25.0.8528842-beta4" in your build.gradle file) and for download from our website.

This release includes a new LLVM, final APIs for Android 13, and is now significantly smaller on disk! See the changelog for changes and announcements.

We expect this to be the final beta of NDK r25, and it will proceed to RC 1 in early June. This release will be the LTS for 2022, replacing r23 and r24 when it reaches its stable release.