NDK r23c released

Dan Albert

May 26, 2022, 4:40:01 PM5/26/22
to android-nd...@googlegroups.com
NDK r23c is now available in the stable channel of the SDK manager (use ndkVersion "23.2.8568313" in your build.gradle file) and for download from our website.

This release includes bug fixes for the toolchain and other components. More tools are now universal binaries for macOS.

See the changelog for details.

NDK r25 is the next LTS which will replace NDK r23. We expect NDK r25 to ship to stable in June (beta 4 is currently available). The support window for r23 will not close before 2022-08-11 because there's a minimum one year of support.