NDK r26 RC 1 released

瀏覽次數:151 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Dan Albert

未讀,
2023年8月17日 下午6:38:292023/8/17
收件者:android-nd...@googlegroups.com
NDK r26 RC 1 is now available in the beta channel of the SDK manager (use ndkVersion "26.0.10636728-rc1" in your build.gradle file) and for download from our website.

NDK r26 will be an LTS release. Note that this release is also labeled as beta 2 for compatibility with Android Studio.

The main highlight is that this release includes an updated LLVM and libc++. We're reworked things so our libc++ comes from the rest of our LLVM distribution, so all future LLVM updates will also include libc++ updates.

r26 will be the first release that does not support KitKat (API levels 19 and 20).

See the changelog for changes and announcements.
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息