This group still active? Another group somewhere?

Georg Holzmann

May 25, 2016, 6:30:44 AM5/25/16
to Android Music Developers
Dear Android Music Devs group!

I wanted to ask if this group is still active?
Or is there somewhere another group to discuss android and audio related topics, as there is happening quite a lot lately (see for example [1])?

We just created a simple android audio editor [2] and would be very much interested into a discussion of common infrastructure like audio plugins/effects (like SAPA from Samsung) or copy/paste between audio apps. I think that would be important for the audio ecosystem on Android.

Thanks for any hints,
LG
Georg