android music apps used in real music, apparently

rndmcnlly

Sep 8, 2010, 5:23:18 AM9/8/10
to Android Music Developers
Hi All,

A user of Ethereal Dialpad just sent me a demo of a track he created,
in part, using my app. It may not be the biggest leap for the android
music dev community to have one user treating an app as a tool instead
of a toy (and sharing the result), but at least it's something!

http://adamsmith.as/typ0/Chad%20Toney%20-%20Existential%20Angst5.mp3

And here's a tip: if you are making an instrument, build in some
vibrato or a phaser effect so that your friends don't instantly
identify your app as "the one app that just makes beeping noises".

Enjoy!

Adam