Challenging Android Project in Munich

Manuel

Jul 25, 2012, 3:09:00 AM7/25/12
to android-...@googlegroups.com

Hey Android-Developers in Munich,

we just launched our agency for devs (like an agency for movie stars ;-). We have new exciting opportunities / projects and want to offer them to you. Completely free of charge for the devs.

So if you are a passionate developer and want to work on awesome projects - join our crowd!

Right now there is the possibility to work on a huge Android Project in your great city, Munich. The project will start as soon as possible and will take several month.

We also have projects in iOS / Rails / PHP / UX.

Sounds interesting?

Would be great to hear from you!

Best regards,

Manuel

PS: Thanks for accepting me to the group!

Johannes Borchardt

Aug 2, 2012, 9:13:57 AM8/2/12
to android-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Manuel,

thank you for your message.

I think I speak for most of us when I tell you that a little more information about your agency would be helpful like:
- Who are you?
- What's your USP?
- TOS?
- Data policies?
- All the other information one needs to make oneself a picture about you and whether it's worth it like average project size for Android projects, average price per hour for non-fixed-price projects, your provisioning system and so on.

Best regards
Johannes

2012/7/25 Manuel <manuel...@googlemail.com>

--
Sie haben diese Nachricht erhalten, weil Sie der Google Groups-Gruppe android-muenchen beigetreten sind.
Wenn Sie Nachrichten in dieser Gruppe posten möchten, senden Sie eine E-Mail an android-...@googlegroups.com.

--
Johannes Borchardt
Geschäftsführender Gesellschafter (CEO)

ANDLABS
Borchardt & Detig GbR

Krumpperstr. 22
82362 Weilheim, Germany

Tel.: +49 (0) 176 83 00 11 04
E-Mail: borc...@andlabs.eu
www.andlabs.eu

Geschäftsführender Gesellschafter (CEO): Johannes Borchardt

This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, forwarding, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon,  this communication is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message and its attachments and notify us immediately.