How to render audio after decode using MediaCodec??

Zheyu Jin

Jul 26, 2012, 3:40:34 AM7/26/12
to android-medi...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Recently I'm trying to use  MediaCodec and MediaExtractor to build a toy app for Android 4.1.

Audio data extracting and decoding are fine but , unlike video which can be rendered by MediaCodec.releaseOutputBuffer, I cannot find an api to render audio..
If I use audiotrack to play a data, I should at least know the audio source's sampling rate but nowhere can I find the api to get this information.

Do you guys have any idea on how to render audio decoding output ?