Building a project using AOSP LLVM

Ahmed Zaki

Jul 12, 2022, 2:19:05 PM7/12/22
to android-llvm
Hi,

I have a project which builds fine using LLVM-14 but I am trying to see if I can build the same project using AOSP.

The issue I am facing is when trying to use

find_package(LLVM REQUIRED CONFIG)

to look for the LLVMConfig.cmake.

I had to explicitly add the Path of LLVMConfig.cmake under clang_dev/lib64/cmake. this didnt work as it was failing to find libraries which are in LLVMExports under the path set there. The libraries are expected to be under clang_dev/lib64/ but instead most of them are in stage2-install/lib64.

Instead I tried to set the path for LLVM_CMAKE_CONFIG and LLVM_INCLUDE_DIRS. This worked until the linking phase which broke.

Any ideas how why the LLVMExports.cmake file is points to wrong locations ?