i want build android clang for my ubuntu arm64 (my os is arm64)

Alireza Parsi

Dec 31, 2023, 11:10:25 AM12/31/23
to android-llvm
how i build android clang for my own? because my os is arm64 and other prebuilds are x86  i have a kernel that only compile with aosp-clang and thats why i need this.
thanks

Pirama Arumuga Nainar

Jan 3, 2024, 3:59:53 PMJan 3
to Alireza Parsi, Peter Collingbourne, android-llvm
https://android.googlesource.com/toolchain/llvm_android/+/refs/heads/main/README.md has instructions on building Android clang.

Non-x86 architectures for Linux are not supported yet.  https://android-review.googlesource.com/2681598 added unofficial support for linux-arm64 but was reverted because it broke some other targets.

Adding +Peter Collingbourne in case there is another WIP change for this.

Thanks,
-Pirama