Is there a relevant process for applying for account authority to contribute code?

lo Ao

Feb 16, 2022, 2:03:32 PM2/16/22
to Android Linux Kernel Development
Hi all

I read the Contributing to the GKI kernel and the  these contribution guidelines.
I want to know how to apply the account and apply the account authority to contribute code as a mobile device company.

Thanks

jason

Greg KH

Feb 16, 2022, 2:08:42 PM2/16/22
to android...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Feb 09, 2022 at 01:05:03AM -0800, lo Ao wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I read the Contributing to the GKI kernel and the these contribution
> guidelines
> <https://android.googlesource.com/kernel/common/+/refs/heads/android-mainline/README.md>
> .
> I want to know how to apply the account and apply the account authority to
> contribute code as a mobile device company.

Did you look at:
https://source.android.com/setup/contribute/submit-patches
which has links to how to submit to AOSP and how to set up an account.

Hope this helps,

greg k-h