Using SIGRTMIN in Android N Kernel

Deepika Teriar

Jan 4, 2018, 11:30:41 AM1/4/18
to Android Linux Kernel Development
Hi,

I am writing a driver in which I need to handle 6 interrupts from different GPIO and  I need to send the signals to user space application in Android N.

Can I use the SIGRTMIN+x for all the signals?

Can it work on Android?

Thanks
Deepika

Greg KH

Jan 11, 2018, 3:42:18 PM1/11/18
to android...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Jan 04, 2018 at 05:28:20AM -0800, Deepika Teriar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am writing a driver in which I need to handle 6 interrupts from different
> GPIO and I need to send the signals to user space application in Android N.
>
> Can I use the SIGRTMIN+x for all the signals?

No, just use the "normal" GPIO user/kernel api and all should be fine.

good luck!

greg k-h