suspend & Resume

sudhe...@gmail.com

Sep 15, 2020, 12:38:25 AM9/15/20
to Android Linux Kernel Development
HI All Colourful duds ,

I  seen previous conversation , I  want to write suspend and resume functions in android  kernel driver, would you help any one to write these functions ...suspend and resume in kernel driver,using i2C Protocol .

Thanks and Regards,
Sudheer Gummalla

Greg KH

Sep 15, 2020, 2:55:52 AM9/15/20
to android...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Sep 07, 2020 at 11:46:48PM -0700, sudhe...@gmail.com wrote:
> HI All Colourful duds ,
>
> I seen previous conversation , I want to write suspend and resume
> functions in android kernel driver, would you help any one to write these
> functions ...suspend and resume in kernel driver,using i2C Protocol .

It is no different from writing these functions for any other normal i2c
kernel driver. See the in-kernel examples for how to do this properly.

thanks,

greg k-h