Android porting for MIPS architecture

manjunatha srinivasan

Jul 24, 2009, 7:09:16 AM7/24/09
to android-...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I want to port android on MIPS board. I can find android kernel patch
for ARM (2.6.25). I seems that it required changes mainly in binder.
At present i am not sure about what are the necessary changes to be
done for binder (for MIPS). Let me know about other parts of changes
in patch and kernel source for MIPS. I am very well aware about that
Embedded Alley will release MIPS for android, I don't to waste the
time until the release. Please refer any documents for android
interals and porting guide for new arch.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Manjunatha Srinivasan N