Libc & delvik VM for ARM11

getabhishe...@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2008, 2:44:09 AM10/28/08
to Android Internals

I have a board of an ARM11 board(S3C6400,SMDK6400) which can already
boot up with Linux(2.6.21). I port Android on this ----

I am porting the android onto s3c6400.
I referred the procedures mentioned in the following websites
before starting the porting

1.http://benno.id.au/blog/2007/11/21/android-neo1973
2.http://euedge.com/blog/2007/12/06/google-android-runs-on-sharp-
zaurus-sl-c760/
3.http://elinux.org/Android_on_OMAP

I have changed my 2.6.21 kernel following the above instruction and
now my android kernel is start booting on to s3c6400 now i am stuck at
this point how to get libc and Delvik virtual machine for android
which support ARM11 based architecure........i extract system.tar from
my running emulator but how do i know that libc will support ARM11

if you have any information or suggestion that iam very thankfull
pls reply me soon
regards
Abhishek