SD card error

Nimit Manglick

Dec 16, 2008, 2:05:38 AM12/16/08
to android...@googlegroups.com, android-...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I have ported android OMAP 3530 EVM.

Now I am facing a strange looking problem. If I partition my SD card with ONLY single partition of vfat, & placing my media files

into that, then Android media player is able to play those files (though am not able to hear anythng). My android is booting via nfs

here.

But if i create two partitions in my sd card one with ext3 where i am placing my root file system & second with vfat where i am

copying the uImage & all the media files. When I boot android via SD card it boots successfully but when i open the music player

it is throwing  "No SD card" error. Please help me where i am wrong.

Thanks & Regards
Nimit