Library support

Michael Vogt

Apr 16, 2012, 3:34:45 PM4/16/12
to andro...@googlegroups.com
How do I link my project to other libraries? I compiled the libraries, but my project does not seem to find them.
Thanks.

Hans Kratz

Apr 16, 2012, 3:41:00 PM4/16/12
to andro...@googlegroups.com
If you are using the projects as set up in Eclipse it should work out
of the box.

In AIDE you can add a library reference to your currently open project
like this:
1) Open Files browser
2) Long-press on the root directory of the library project you want to reference
3) Select "Add library to project"

--
Hans Kratz
AIDE Team

Michael Vogt

Apr 16, 2012, 3:49:54 PM4/16/12
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Danke schoen! I ended up editing the path to my libraries manually in the project.properties file, which worked. But I like the official method better.
Awesome app you guys have created here!

Schonen Gruss!

On Monday, April 16, 2012 2:41:00 PM UTC-5, krypsilon wrote:
If you are using the projects as set up in Eclipse it should work out
of the box.

In AIDE you can add a library reference to your currently open project
like this:
1) Open Files browser
2) Long-press on the root directory of the library project you want to reference
3) Select "Add library to project"

koan

Apr 17, 2012, 6:54:22 AM4/17/12
to AIDE - Android Java IDE

Hello Hans,

Is it a similar approach for using jar based libraries? For example,
if I wanted to use http://www.dnsjava.org/download/ in a project, can
I add it as is, should I unrar it, or is this something for the
future?

Thanks,

Paul

On Apr 17, 5:41 am, Hans Kratz <krypsi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If you are using the projects as set up in Eclipse it should work out
> of the box.
>
> In AIDE you can add a library reference to your currently open project
> like this:
> 1) Open Files browser
> 2) Long-press on the root directory of the library project you want to reference
> 3) Select "Add library to project"

Hans Kratz

Apr 17, 2012, 10:59:55 AM4/17/12
to andro...@googlegroups.com
The JAR file needs to be present as a regular file (not nested within
another zip archive). Long-press on it and choose "Add library to
project".

Jen Livingston Jacob

Aug 6, 2012, 10:06:57 AM8/6/12
to andro...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

How many libraries can be added to a project??

Thanks
Jen