Push notification not working using new project

Abhishek Upadhyay

Sep 6, 2016, 3:49:15 AM9/6/16
to android-gcm
Hi,

I have recently created a new project on https://console.developers.google.com/. I got the sender-id and created API key. I integrated both on my app. But the notification is not working for some reason.

Also, I tried the push notification with my older project created on console and it works fine. So I think there is some problem with the new created project.

Any idea what is the problem here?

신진호

Sep 9, 2016, 5:01:46 AM9/9/16
to android-gcm
I have a same problem.
A new API Key is unauthorized from GCM now.
But, a new server key in FCM is authorized.

2016년 9월 6일 화요일 오후 4시 49분 15초 UTC+9, Abhishek Upadhyay 님의 말:

Massimiliano

May 5, 2024, 5:31:08 PMMay 5
to android-gcm
MT103/202 DIRECT WIRE TRANSFER
PAYPAL TRANSFER
CASHAPP TRANSFER
ZELLE TRANSFER
LOAN DEAL
TRANSFER WISE
WESTERN UNION TRANSFER
BITCOIN FLASHING
BANK ACCOUNT LOADING/FLASHING
IBAN TO IBAN TRANSFER
MONEYGRAM TRANSFER
IPIP/DTC
SLBC PROVIDER
CREDIT CARD TOP UP
DUMPS/ PINS
SEPA TRANSFER
WIRE TRANSFER
BITCOIN TOP UP
GLOBALPAY INC US
SKRILL USA
UNIONPAY RECEIVER

Thanks.

NOTE; ONLY SERIOUS / RELIABLE RECEIVERS CAN CONTACT.

DM ME ON WHATSAPP
+44 7529 555638