Expired push cert for APNS does not yield InvalidApnsCredential error

jholl...@homeaway.com

Mar 10, 2017, 3:48:40 PM3/10/17
to android-gcm
Hello,

We ran into an issue recently where our APNS cert had expired, and we were receiving an "InternalServerError" error response when trying to send a push. Looking at the documentation it was supposed to be an "InvalidApnsCredential" error. Can we fix the error reported here for when a push cert expires?

Successful message id (after uploading a new push cert): 0:1489178349191811%cb469deccb469dec
Firebase push token for the device: dUL0Ehzwhl8:APA91bGvGD_LGWKi32cc90998SOciCu6TmMtBIrJ4nD-0027aZc34F2n9RPiqu-MgrRiADsMeT55aCkPH71Mr_bceBOmMjhDrwIM1ClrD-zsw56ZhKzzHQ2fMLvbtSQiHKZRRavpjAKl

Sukret Hasdemir

Mar 13, 2017, 4:49:33 PM3/13/17
to android-gcm
Hi,

This will be fixed soon. Thank you for reporting.

Sukret

Massimiliano

May 1, 2024, 8:18:42 PMMay 1
to android-gcm
MT103/202 DIRECT WIRE TRANSFER
PAYPAL TRANSFER
CASHAPP TRANSFER
ZELLE TRANSFER
LOAN DEAL
TRANSFER WISE
WESTERN UNION TRANSFER
BITCOIN FLASHING
BANK ACCOUNT LOADING/FLASHING
IBAN TO IBAN TRANSFER
MONEYGRAM TRANSFER
IPIP/DTC
SLBC PROVIDER
CREDIT CARD TOP UP
DUMPS/ PINS
SEPA TRANSFER
WIRE TRANSFER
BITCOIN TOP UP
GLOBALPAY INC US
SKRILL USA
UNIONPAY RECEIVER

Thanks.

NOTE; ONLY SERIOUS / RELIABLE RECEIVERS CAN CONTACT.

DM ME ON WHATSAPP
+44 7529 555638