Group moderators wanted / Upcoming fixes.

Angel Leon

Aug 30, 2013, 10:45:26 AM8/30/13
to android-...@googlegroups.com
Now that Google Play has integrated Google Groups so that we can distribute beta tests for group members we've decided to open the signup to this group.

This means we'll probably have some spammers trying to abuse the group, this means we'll need more moderation power so that the members are not annoyed.

Please drop a note if you want to join a team of moderators.

Next updates

A bunch of cool updates are on the pipeline, we're plannign to release a beta today.
We've fixed the issues of soundcloud meta search, some youtube issues, we've removed the offer on installation to be compliant with Google Play's new policies, but most important of all, we've been optimizing a lot the memory usage and battery usage of the app. On older phones, the app was running out of memory due to non-optimized use of graphic objects, eventually the app would run out of memory and crash.

So, expect less crashes (we still have a lot more to optimize, but we'll keep releasing more and more at a faster pace.)

We've also added some new functionality on the player, now you can fully stop the audio player just by pressing and holding the pause button, and if there's a song you don't like being played you can delete it from your Android right from the player window (you can do house cleaning as you listen)

If you have any feedback for us, any ideas of really necessary features that should be added or removed please put your idea to the test at http://frostwire.com/ideas we'll be able to comment and vote for the best ideas and then we'll know what to implement next.

If you want stickers for your phone, we've also come up with smaller stickers, you can order them and have them shipped for free in the US at http://frostwire.com/stickers

Get involved, fork us and help us translate and fix bugs, this app is yours to make better.