FrostWire 1.0.3 out!!!

1 view

Angel Leon

Nov 20, 2012, 1:00:54 PM11/20/12
to android-...@googlegroups.com
After 5 months of hard work, we bring you the next generation of FrostWire for Android (just in time for those new tablets and phones you're all planning to get very soon)

We've published it to the Google Play store, we'll be releasing it in every other market we can find today, but while they roll out our update you can go to http://www.frostwire.com/android and get the APK.

Just about everything has been rewritten, we worked hard to make the user experience easier than ever. There are still minor details and there will be upgrades to roll out during the next month to realize our full vision of the 1.0.x series.

Attached some screenshots.

Please give it a try, and yell as fast as you can if you find any bugs.
We hope you enjoy it, this is a product of much love by our Team

Credits:
Alden Torres (Lead Developer)
Marcelina Knitter (Lead Designer)
Angel Leon (Developer and Product Designer)

http://twitter.com/gubatron

frostwire.1.0.transfer.png
frostwire.1.0.menu.png
frostwire.1.0.music-player.png
frostwire.1.0.search.png
frostwire.1.0.wifi-sharing.png
frostwire.1.0.home.png

Timothy Pickett

Nov 20, 2012, 1:29:16 PM11/20/12
to android-...@googlegroups.com

Congrats to the entire team! Awesome job!