FrostWire 1.3.3 build 1.3.6 for Android available on Beta Channel.

Angel Leon

Jun 23, 2014, 7:09:37 PM6/23/14
to android-...@googlegroups.com
Please test:
- Search (we had an issue where torrent.fm search was broken and slowing down the app from getting any other search results, past whatever came in first before querying torrents.fm)
- Pasting a Soundcloud URL on Search.
- Pasting a Soundcloud Playlist URL on Search.
- Pasting a Soundcloud URL on (+) transfers.
- Pasting a Soundcloud Playlist URL on (+) transfers.
- Searching youtube videos by pasting a YouTube url on search.
- Scrolling through search results, my audio, my pictures should be smoother/faster.

Please report any crashes ASAP.

Changelog FrostWire 1.3.3 - JUNE/23/2014

 - Improvements in memory consumption and performance for image caching.

 - Download Soundcloud Tracks and Playlists by entering URL on search box.

 - Download Soundcloud Tracks and Playlists by entering URL on Transfer "+" control.

 - Search YouTube videos by pasting YouTube URL on search box.

 - Fixes issues with Torrents.fm search.

 - Transparent use of ViewHolder pattern in ListViews.

 - GSON library update.

 - Picasso library update.