Elite-Tester-Only v1.0.0

1 view

Angel Leon

Sep 28, 2012, 8:36:53 PM9/28/12
to android-...@googlegroups.com
http://dl.frostwire.com/android/1.0.0b/frostwire-1.0.0-beta-tester-group-only.apk

Round of applause to our new team member, designer Marcelina Knitter for doing such an awesome job for this release. All graphics and icon work, every shade, every line, has been looked at to the very last pixel.

We hope you like this new look, we remind you this is still an unfinished product, still we thought it'd be best if you took it for a ride earlier and let us know what you find wrong with it, as little as it may be, we want to make this app as perfect as we can because the world deserves nothing less.

Cheers,
Enjoy the beginning of a new generation of FrostWire for Android.

1.0.0b-home.png