FrostWire 1.1.2 build 98 beta available

Angel Leon

Sep 2, 2013, 2:19:31 PM9/2/13
to android-...@googlegroups.com

FrostWire for Android 1.1.2 build 98 is now available for beta testers via Google Play.
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.frostwire.android/join

Full Changelog

FrostWire 1.1.2 – AUG/30/2013
– Removed offers during installation to comply with new Google Play guidelines.
– New: Stop music playback completely by long pressing the play/pause button.
– New: Audio Player menu now has “Delete this track” feature, get rid of songs
you don’t like on your device next time you come across them and keep playing.
– New: Turn on/off wifi sharing from Wi-Fi sharing screen. Turning off Wi-Fi
sharing results in considerable battery savings since the radio is not being
used constantly to discover and announce to other peers on the local network.
– Sources on search results are now underlined to hint user of sourc checking feature.
– Fixes issues parsing some YouTube urls.
– Fixes soundcloud search.
– Fixes multiple memory leaks.

Jawsh

Sep 2, 2013, 6:28:09 PM9/2/13
to android-...@googlegroups.com

Awesome, I'll test it out immediately.

Message has been deleted

Jawsh

Sep 2, 2013, 7:04:21 PM9/2/13
to android-...@googlegroups.com

I've found it, turns out I was using the wrong Google account. One not included in the group. I've been testing. Seems to run a lot smoother. Haven't had any system hangs like I did when using before. Will continue to test.