Seeking for Project Manager at Richmond, VA

Siraj

Sep 14, 2021, 10:11:04 AMSep 14
to Android Discuss

Hi

Hope you are doing Great,

My name is Syed Siraj, and I am working with Talent Software Services. We are a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Staffing Company providing the best IT Consulting and Professional Services from past 33 years. I came across your profile on one of the portals and wanted to reach out to you for the following opportunity with one of our clients.

Position: Project Manager

Location:  Richmond, VA

Opportunity will be 6 months with a strong chance for an extension.

Position Summary:

  • VEC - The Information Technology Project Manager. Prior PM experience managing complex information technology waterfall and agile projects with tight deadlines. Looking for candidates who have prior experience managing a variety of information technology projects including mainframe, SQL server, and JAVA.
  • Coordinates work teams. Identifies, tracks, and ensures resolution of issues and removal of barriers. Provide support to project team members.
  • Project Management Professional (Active PMP) Certified by PMI required
  • Commonwealth of Virginia Project Management experience is a plus.
  • Ability to communicate effectively with diverse groups and individuals.
  • Excellent organizational and time management skills.

Majority of role with be Virtual. However, some ON SITE may be required occasionally for special projects.
If selected, candidate will need to pick up the laptop IN PERSON from 6606 West Broad Street as activation of device from the agency office will be required.

Syed Siraj

Sr. Technical Recruiter

TALENT Software Services, Inc.

M: (952) 417-3680

E: syed....@talentemail.com
W: https://talentstaffingservices.com/

1769 Lexington Ave N; Suite 390, St. Paul, MN 55113

7950 Legacy Dr., Suite 400-201, Plano, TX  75024

A PREMIER SERVICE-DISABLED VETERAN OWNED STAFFING COMPANY