Please Connect Me :- https://www.linkedin.com/in/aadrickj/
Please send your candidate profile to adrik....@grtcorp.com
Open for C2C
GRT Corporation is seeking a highly motivated, self-directed individual to fill a position as Pega CSSA Developer for our client in Franklin Lakes, NJ. The client is an American Fortune 100 health services company.
PEGA Developer (CSSA Certified)
Need the Link to the Pega Certification
Location Franklin Lakes, NJ
· Deliver the technical solution within the Pega including enterprise class structure, data model and application framework.
· Lead design sessions toward the successful implementation of more complex requirements; define the class structure of data and work objects.
· Configure complex integrations and services such as Integrating the Systems/Applications using SOAP, REST, RDB etc.
· Troubleshoot application using PRPC tools like Rules Inspector, Clipboard, Tracer and log files.
· Deploy and maintain Applications or systems across the various environments.
· BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field required
· 7+ or more years of software development experience required
· Proven 5+ years Pega development experience including PRPC 7/8
· Provide link to CSSA Certification
· Detailed Knowledge of PRPC design and implementation topics including: - Rules, Class Design, Security, Flows, Adapters, Services and Connectors
· Demonstrate experience with Pega migration
· Proven experience with Case Management, Survey Implementations, Pega UI/UX and Data Pages
· Expertise in PRPC Integration with external systems in an enterprise environment using REST services.
· Demonstrate Knowledgeable in Estimation, Performance Tuning and Deployment process together with analyzing the performance impact on the application
· Technology Stack includes:
If you have 5 years in Pega then please share the information
Please Share the Work Authorisation Copy, DL Copy
Talent Acquisition Specialist
860 506 5032 (M)
Skype ID: adrikjordan4u
Please Connect Me - LinkedIn
Mail intended to