Remote || Dynamic CRM Technical Resource || North Carolina || 12+months

Manoj Priyadarshi

Sep 9, 2021, 6:50:17 PMSep 9

Hi,

Hope you are doing great today.

Let me know if you are interested in below requirement.

Please send the suitable resume along with Contact Details, Current Location ASAP on man...@idctechnologies.com

Position: Dynamic CRM Technical Resource

Location: North Carolina

Duration: 12+months

Remote

Job Description:

•           Dynamics resources with experience in Sales and Marketing, and SSIS

•           Developer resources skilled in MS Dynamics CRM customization and configuration

•           Minimum 5 years of experience in Ms Dynamics CRM

•           Experience in migration from SFDC to Ms Dynamics CRM will be a plus

•           Experience in complex functionality migration to Dynamics CRM will be a plus

•           Knowledge of SDLC

•           2 end to end implementation experience

Kindly revert me back with below details to submit the profile....!!!!

Full Name:

Primary Contact:

Passport No.

Email:

Current Location:

Skype Id:

DOB:

Total Relevant/IT experience:

Name of Bachelor Degree, university, year of passing - (Education):

Type Of Degree (Full Time/Part Time):

Have you Ever worked with TCS  (Y/N)

Salary/Rate expectation:

Legal Visa Status & Expiry Date:

Which Year you came to USA 1st time and on which Visa:

Thanks & Regards!

Manoj Priyadarshi | Team Lead

IDC Technologies Inc.

Mailto: man...@idctechnologies.com