ADC 2 and Public sdk, next version..

guna...@gmail.com

Aug 7, 2008, 6:48:24 AM8/7/08
to Android Discuss
Any one know details about the ADC 2 and when will be next version of
sdk release?

Thanks,
A.Guna

Muthu Ramadoss

Aug 7, 2008, 10:57:09 PM8/7/08
to android...@googlegroups.com
Based on various discussions on newsgroups and IRC its expected sometime this month.

Goog, Any updates on this? Thanks.
--
take care,
Muthu Ramadoss.

http://cookingcapsules.com - nourish your droid.
http://mobeegal.in - find stuff closer.

Shane Isbell

Aug 7, 2008, 11:01:51 PM8/7/08
On Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 7:57 PM, Muthu Ramadoss <muthu.r...@gmail.com> wrote:
Based on various discussions on newsgroups and IRC its expected sometime this month.
But do not trust to hope. It has forsaken these lands.

scorpio

Aug 8, 2008, 12:11:24 AM8/8/08
to Android Discuss
We(developers) are eagerly waiting for the public release of new SDK..
Anyone having any solid information, plesae convey...

Thanks,
Nithin

RSTanvir

Aug 13, 2008, 3:08:52 AM8/13/08
to Android Discuss
Muthu always predict and most of the time this prediction goes
right :)
it will be nice to hear if it start from this month/september

hows going your 2nd phase muthu with the cooking capsule?

Muthu Ramadoss

Aug 13, 2008, 1:43:22 PM8/13/08
to android...@googlegroups.com
ADC 2nd phase is over and it went well ;)
--
take care,
Muthu Ramadoss.

RSTanvir

Aug 13, 2008, 2:14:32 PM8/13/08
to Android Discuss
wow
is the result of phase 2 published already???
i was not connected to adc discussion since adc phase 1 due to my
final terms xm :( .

On Aug 13, 11:43 pm, "Muthu Ramadoss" <muthu.ramad...@gmail.com>

Muthu Ramadoss

Aug 13, 2008, 11:07:57 PM8/13/08
to android...@googlegroups.com
The results are not out yet. We are waiting on it.

RSTanvir

Aug 14, 2008, 12:57:48 AM8/14/08
to Android Discuss

hope you can cook more millions in your capsules :D
best of luck
> > >http://mobeegal.in-find stuff closer.http://cookingcapsules.com-nourishyour droid.

FromeDome

Aug 15, 2008, 11:38:44 AM8/15/08
to Android Discuss
Next public SDK launch coming in the next week or two, I've heard from
a source familiar with the matter.

http://www.alleyinsider.com/2008/8/an-early-gphone-review-android-is-powerful-but-no-iphone-goog-aapl-