Sr Actimize Developer – Remote

vijay

Sep 14, 2021, 4:25:27 PMSep 14
to vijay

Hi,

We have an immediate opening for Sr Actimize Developer – Remote

Minimum 5+ Years of Experience

Contract Position

Job Description

  1. Position Summary

•            Work with Project manager, business and data analysts to evaluate existing Actimize RCM and AIS code and Unix/Perl scripts

•            Get good understanding of the current environment and put robust processes related to data controls, quality, database maintenance, support, and performance of database objects

•            Understand business flows and analyze business and control gaps based on data analysis

•            Should be able to implement good design, coding and implementation practices for objects interacting with databases

•            Communicate and closely work with the business and development leads for code and data certification

•            Develop AIS/Java code as per the business needs .Create documentation for developed code .Discuss requirements and testing details with other teams ( testing etc)

•            Work closely with the project teams and provide technical consultancy related to product functionalities

  1. Key Result Areas.

•            Thorough knowledge of Actimize Platform

•            Worked on AIS 4.x for at least 2 years, 3+ years of experience on Actimize Platform, Working knowledge of RCM functionalities

•            Experience in Actimize tools ( AIS , RCM Designer , RCM Case Manager)

•            Experience in Actimize SAM, IFM

•            Experience in XML and XSL usage in Actimize RCM and models

•            Experience in Java Technologies like Spring, Ajax, Hibernate and MQ

•            Experience in SQL server, Oracle, UNIX, Autosys, Java, Weblogic, Tomcat

•            Support domain capability building activities.

•            Perform/assist issue resolution and project interaction with client/s.

Kind Regards!

Vijayraj Narayanan

V2 Innovations Inc

42180 Ford Rd, Ste 302, Canton, MI 48187

Email: vi...@v2innovationsinc.com

Cell: (734) 408 4031

Fax: (734) 408 4744

www.v2innovationsinc.com

Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience

vijay

Sep 15, 2021, 9:24:31 AMSep 15
to vijay