Seeking for Java Developer at Atlanta, GA| Direct Client

Siraj

Sep 17, 2021, 3:30:56 PMSep 17
to Android Discuss

Hi

Hope you are doing Great,

My name is Syed Siraj, and I am working with Talent Software Services. We are a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Staffing Company providing the best IT Consulting and Professional Services from past 33 years. I came across your profile on one of the portals and wanted to reach out to you for the following opportunity with one of our clients.

Position: Java Developer

Location:  Atlanta, GA

Opportunity will be 6 months with a strong chance for an extension.

 Local to Georgia will be Preferred

Position Summary:

The Java Developer responsibilities include the integration and design of new application systems and/or life-cycle enhancement to existing complex multi-platform (Java) Client Systems. Responsible for determining the scope of the assigned project(s) by assessing requirements from business and technical/network personnel. Responsible for evaluation and selection of the appropriate technical platform for the system. Work will include integration planning, integration analysis across multiple technical platforms, integration analysis across Client to include both global system design and detailed program design for complex processes or interfaces, review of database design of new data structures, and suggested modifications to existing data structures. Effectively documents and teaches the structure and function of the new application and/or enhancements resulting from the assigned project(s) to other Web Application Managers and senior technical personnel to ensure that the new systems or enhancements operate smooth within Clients Client environment.

Qualifications:

  • Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related area from an accredited college or university
  • Five years of experience web development experience which includes the programming/ development of web applications.
  • Five years of Team lead experience is desirable to apply for the job
  • Five years of experience with Java/J2EE, Spring MVC, Hibernate, EJB, Spring.
  • Five years of experience of web development experience which includes the programming/ development of web applications
  • Five years of experience with Java/J2EE, Spring MVC, Hibernate, EJB, Spring.
  • Experience leading large and small application development teams
  • Experience integrating applications and designing and developing web services and frameworks; extensive front and back-end experience required.

Syed Siraj

Sr. Technical Recruiter

TALENT Software Services, Inc.

M: (952) 417-3680

E: syed....@talentemail.com
W: https://talentstaffingservices.com/

1769 Lexington Ave N; Suite 390, St. Paul, MN 55113

7950 Legacy Dr., Suite 400-201, Plano, TX  75024

A PREMIER SERVICE-DISABLED VETERAN OWNED STAFFING COMPANY