Secondary: Mongo DB/Cassandra/AWS/Kubernetes
- 6+ years of progressive responsibilities in one or more of the following areas: API development and delivery, solution architecture, application design, Expertise in Java/Java EE and web-based applications and services.
- 6+ years of experience/expertise in large scale customer facing enterprise Java applications using Spring core, Spring MVC, Spring Boot Frameworks. Object Relational Mapping (ORM), Java EE Design Patterns, JMS/kafka , Webservices, relational database, NoSQL cloud supported databases ( like Mongo DB is preferred).
- 3+ years of experience – Designing API (Domain Driven Design) & Microservices architecture/design/implementation.
- 3+ years of experience in managing agile/scrum engineer teams in a continuous integration and continuous delivery environment
- Demonstrated maturity and resilience in resolving people, process, and project issues.
- Java, Java EE, Spring core, Spring Framework, Sprint Boot, Spring State machine (Expert-level Coding Skills)
- Experience & exposure to Rules Engine (like Drools) and Work Flow Management ( like JBPM) tools
- NoSQL – Cassandra & Mongo DB
- Docker/Kubernetes, service mesh (like ISTIO), circuit breaker
- Scheduling - Spring Quartz
- Redis Cache – Data caching
- Service/workflow orchestration
- DevOps capabilities – containers, cloud, automation, security, configuration management, CI/CD pipelines.
- Behavior Driven Development Experience
- Experience using Gitlab/GitHub, Artifactory, Jira, Jenkins
• 6 -15 yrs of relevant experience
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• Proven hands-on Software Development experience
• Proven working experience in Java development