Froyo system image for ADP1 (Dream)

Dr.Liuiji

Jul 7, 2010, 9:13:44 AM7/7/10
to Android-DevPhone-Updating
Hi there,

Where I can download the image for ADP1?
alternatively
How to build the Froyo system image for ADP1?

I've try to build myself the system image for Android 2.2 (Dream
build), but I've found a lot of problem with Ubuntu 10.04, plus the
link http://source.android.com/source/building-dream.html is out of
date.
I've not found one usefull link about it on the google groups.

I appreciate any help, thanks.

Dr.Luiji

Dr.Liuiji

Jul 13, 2010, 2:02:50 PM7/13/10
to Android-DevPhone-Updating
Finally I've succesfully build my own images from AOSP.
Tonight I'll try it on my adp1.

Dr.Luiji

On Jul 7, 3:13 pm, "Dr.Liuiji" <luigi.berton...@email.it> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Where I can download the image for ADP1?
> alternatively
> How to build the Froyo system image for ADP1?
>
> I've try to build myself the system image for Android 2.2 (Dream
> build), but I've found a lot of problem with Ubuntu 10.04, plus the
> linkhttp://source.android.com/source/building-dream.htmlis out of

liuyu

Jul 13, 2010, 9:19:22 PM7/13/10
to Android-DevPhone-Updating
Please tell us the result after your try.
I also build my own image from AOSP, but unfortunately it stuck at
booting up on my G1.

Dr.Luiji

Jul 21, 2010, 8:27:05 AM7/21/10
to Android-DevPhone-Updating
Hi again

I've build and flashed two roms for ADP1.

The first one without extract the files from my ADP1. It works but
GSM, BT, Wi-FI, 3D don't work. I cannot use my adp like a phone.

The second one where I extract files from my ADP1. But I haven't 3
files, so I downloaded the nexus update and I extract only the 3 files
needed. Now the phone stop it at the boot. I can only see the android
text with the android logo...

I waited a hour and after I flashed the original 1.6 for ADP1.

Can someone give me a hand?
Thanks in advance.

Dr.Luiji